My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/24/2005
    Trade up for Grabs
    Do you have a trade size book you don't want? Wanna trade?

    I have Beach Blanket Bad Boys and am not keeping it. I will blog more on it later, it was a fun quick book but nothing I am gonna keep.

    The only trade size that is out that I want on my list is Star Quality or any EC author, I don't have too many of them in print.

    This will go off to the ubs on Friday if no one wants it. But I figured I would ask here first since it is new and I know you guys would give it a good home ;).

    You can post here or email me at redwyne at gmail dot com.
    3 Comments:
    1. Sybil,

      How would you feel about a book club edition of Star Quality? I forgot that I ordered it when I bought the trade size. I want to keep the trade for my collection, but that means I have a trade-sized hardcover still available. Not even opened.

      Here's my e-mail if you're interested: alyssa@scrapseasons.com

      :)
      Alyssa

      By Blogger Alyssa, at 5/24/2005 12:47:00 PM  

    2. Tis yours if you want it ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/24/2005 01:34:00 PM  

    3. Just saw that my library has BBBB on order, so I put in a hold for it. Also put holds on Sofie Metropolis and Johanna Lindsey's newest. No way am I going to buy hardcovers. Ick.

      So...now you need to talk about all those books! Hurry, hurry.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 5/24/2005 03:20:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home