My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/26/2005
    I want I want I want
    erika did a list of upcoming books she wants and I stole it and fixed it to be books I want ;)

    * read reviews first
    ** need more info
    *** will buy used

    What is the difference between * and ** you say? Well a * I want a review first but a ** means I have no clue what the book is about, either the title or author caught my eye. So I might start to lust after a ** book without a review.

    Yes I put too much thought into this, why do you ask?

    JUNE
    (turns out books I thought were july are late june)
    * Redemption - Linda Broaday
    Haunted - Kely Armstrong
    ** Beyond the Pale - Savannah Rusee 6/7
    * The Lady Lies - Samantha Saxon 6/7/5
    The Wedding Night of an English Rogue - Jillian Hunter 6/28/5
    The Marriage Bed - Laura Lee Guhrke 6/28(might be used depends on reviews and such)
    *** Sins of Night - Sherrilyn Kenyon (unless I read at least ONE of these on my tbr, must be used)
    * A Perfect Hero - Samantha James 6/28
    * More Than a Scandal - Sari Robins 6/28

    JULY

    * Lyon's Gate - Catherine Coulter
    Only for a Knight - Sue-Ellen Welfonder 7/1
    *** Undead and Unappreciated - MJD 7/5
    ** Passion - Lisa Valdez 7/5
    ** Seduction of Sara - Cynthia Clement 7/5
    Wicked Fantasy - Nicole Jordan - 7/26 (auto-buy)
    One Night with a Prince - Sabrina Jeffries 7/1(auto-buy)
    A Perfect Hero - Samantha James
    *** Before Sunrise - Diana Palmer
    * More Than a Scandal - Sari Robins 7/1

    AUGUST

    Extreme Exposure - Pamela Clare
    A Season to be Sinful - Jo Goodman 8/5 (auto-buy)
    Too Hot To Handle - Cheryl Holt (was an auto-buy but iffy after the last book)
    Spell of the Highlander - Karen Marie Moning (auto-buy even if she can't seem to update her damn website ever)
    A Fine Passion (Bastion Club)- Stephanie Laurens
    The River Devil - Diane Whiteside 8/5 (auto-buy) I want I want I want

    SEPTEMBER

    ** Kiss of Death - Josie Litton
    Kick Ass - MJD, Angela Knight, Jacey Ford (never heard of her), Maggie Shayne 9/6
    Really Unusual Bad Boys - MJD
    Mackenzie's Honor - Linda Howard (Mackenzie's Pleasure and A Game of Chance - reissue)
    Born to be B.A.D. - Sherrilyn Kenyon (after Tie Me Up, Tie Me Down I might not get this or wait for used)

    OCTOBER

    Surrender to a Wicked Spy - Celeste Bradley 10/4 (Royal Four)(auto-buy)
    One Little Sin - Liz Carlyle (auto-buy)
    Undead and Unreturnable - MJD (new depends on the Undead and Unappreciated)
    ** Grave Sight - Charlaine Harris
    Courting Midnight - Emma Holly (auto-buy)

    NOVEMBER

    Games of Pleasure - Julia Ross
    Hot Spell - Emma Holly, Meljean Brock, Lora Leigh and Shiloh Walker 11/1
    The Royal Pain by MJD - 11/5
    * The Music of the Night - Lydia Joyce 11/1
    ** This Rake of Mine - Elizabeth Boyle

    DECEMBER

    The Lord Next Door - Gayle Callen (not sure about this one - post upcoming on her)
    Scandalous Miranda - Susan Sizemore
    Mercenaries - Angela Knight

    ***don't have dates****
    Duke of Scandal (working title) by Adele Ashworth
    8 Comments:
    1. With all the cyber talk of historical authors going contemporary(suspense/mystery? not my favorite genre) I thought my want list for the year would be pretty skimpy.

      By Blogger erika, at 5/26/2005 11:44:00 PM  

    2. Wasn't this a great list. Printed myself a copy to add to all my other to look for lists. I really need to condense these.

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 5/27/2005 07:49:00 AM  

    3. Thanks cw! I updated the list. I have had really really good luck with ubs. Of course I have three half price books near me and The Great Exchange, Nina's books and one other store which I am iffy on ever going to again.

      erika:
      I think there is something out there for everyone. You just might have to look a lil ;). You had a pretty big list!

      Tara Marie:
      YAY. Are you going to put your list up when you are done with it?

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/27/2005 09:07:00 AM  

    4. Hi Sybil,

      I'm glad to see PASSION on your list for July. It's a very sensual read. I love Mark and Passion's story and I hope you will too.

      All the best,
      Lisa Valdez

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/09/2005 11:44:00 AM  

    5. hey Lisa,

      looks good!

      is this your first, I don't recall reading you before...

      I need a backlist ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/09/2005 12:55:00 PM  

    6. Yes, PASSION is my first book. But PATIENCE and PRIMROSE have already sold, so if you like PASSION (and I hope you do), there will be more.

      Ciao,
      Lisa

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/09/2005 04:48:00 PM  

    7. oooohh I just read the review in RT. If you have any ARC's you need to find a home for, you just let me know :).

      Looks great! I will be keeping my eye's open for it.

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/09/2005 09:24:00 PM  

    8. *smile* Thanks, Sybil. I don't have any ARC's left, but I'll keep you in mind for next time.

      Take care,
      Lisa

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/10/2005 10:56:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home