My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/30/2005
    Do we really have to go to work tomorrow?
    So not fair!

    Books I want to blog on:

    Against the Wall by Rhyannon Byrd
    Bite of Magick by Rhyannon Byrd
    Ordinary Charm by Anya Blast
    A Valentine Wedding by Jane Feather
    Jamie by Lori Foster
    One Night of Sin by Gaelen Foley
    Texas Embrace by Rosanne Bittner (might wait until I finish the sequel)
    In the Wake of the Wind by Katherine Kingsley
    The Rogue by Celete Bradley

    And does anyone have any opinions on Geralyn Dawson?

    Oh since and I need them, new books:
    Mr. Impossible - Loretta Chase (don't think it will be the first I read of hers but it was at the usb all nice and shiney so I took it home. I am so sure I have read LOS but I don't remember it at all)
    The Twilight Before Christmas - Christine Feehan
    The Pirate and the Puritan - Cheryl Howe (loved loved loved her After the Ashes, have been looking for this forever)
    Lilies on the Lake - Katherine Kingsley (not what I wanted but hey it was there)
    Deceive Me Not - Eve Byron (I ssssssssqqqeeeeeeee'ed)
    The Deed - Lynsay Sands
    Into His Arm's - Paula Reed (someone bloged about this the other day, I really should write where I get rec's from so I don't have to hunt them down after I read them)
    Fire Hawk - Justine Dare (kristiej made me do it, even if she doesn't know it)
    4 Comments:
    1. I recently read The Bad Luck Wedding Dress by Geralyn Dawson. I really enjoyed it. The heroine was plucky without being TSTL. Okay well, she was slightly TSTL but I was willing to over look it. And the hero had the whole "My former wife wronged me therefore I shall never love another" thing going on. Ooh, and the villain was slightly crazy.

      I think I'm making the book sound bad, but it wasn't. Sort of campy, it was a fun read. I don't know how you feel about kids in the book, but I like them and these kids were fun. I have the next two in the series coming to me in the mail. What book of hers are you thinking about?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/31/2005 11:03:00 AM  

    2. Hand up and waving. I think the Paula Reed book might have been me too. I blogged about it a while ago - in a good way :)
      I haven't read any of the Bad Luck books by Dawson but I did read a really old book she wrote in 1993. Darned if I can remember it though.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/31/2005 05:33:00 PM  

    3. Jay
      I have a few of hers. Simmer All Day, something about stars, Bad Luck Wedding Cake and a comtemp texas book. All tbr. The review on AAR for Her Bodyguard made me ask the question. I hate to keep buying an author I haven't even read.

      Kristie
      I spend more money because of you! But so far they have all been good so thank you ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/31/2005 07:26:00 PM  

    4. "I hate to keep buying an author I haven't even read."

      I do that too. I figure it's part of the insanity. I have about 5 Karen Marie Morning books and not read a one of 'em.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 5/31/2005 08:08:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home