My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/24/2005
    I have a dream
    oh yes I do... and that is to find the time to blog about

    books I have read:
    Against the Wall by Rhyannon Byrd
    Bite of Magick by Rhyannon Byrd
    Ordinary Charm by Anya Blast
    A Valentine Wedding by Jane Feather
    August Men series
    Beach Blanket Bad Boys by lots of people
    Jamie by Lori Foster

    sybil answers your google searches part deux

    spoilerwhores

    and I need to answer maili's email

    but for now I will pout that I have too much work to do and go do it
    4 Comments:
    1. test test test

      why the heck isn't this showing up right... is it just me?

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/24/2005 09:58:00 AM  

    2. what's not showing up right? it looks fine on my screen

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/24/2005 12:39:00 PM  

    3. I don't know, it is weird. If I hit current posts, the last post is from the 21st. If I hit may the two posts I did today show up.

      If I hit the title on top, it goes to the 21st as the last post.

      Maybe it is just me, but I did clear my cashe and it still seems to happen. blogger hates me

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/24/2005 01:00:00 PM  

    4. hee

      and now it is fixed. Told you so, blogger hates me.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/24/2005 01:01:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home