My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/21/2005
    Bought By a Millionaire by Heidi Betts
    This was my fourth Desire read. And by far one of my faves. I think I have decided to stick to Blaze and HH but will keep up with Heidi Betts' Desires.

    I am still looking for Blame it on the Blackout but that is another post.

    Heidi Betts is one of those authors I have glommed her blacklist while having read one or two. And let me just ssssqqqqqeeeeeeeeee that she has a sort of western coming out. Not a historical western (wipes tear from eye), but the contemporary hero is a rancher so hey that is something. Why in the world Leisure seems to think the world needs more Cassie Edwards and Connie Mason but can't buy a historical western from Heidi Betts is beyond me. Of course maybe HB doesn't want to write a HW but I can dream.

    Anyway back to BBaM... The plot is pretty much this:
    Man with too much money and a habit of getting his way decides to have a baby and puts out an ad for a mommy.

    Burke Bishop doesn't want a wife and marriage, just a bundle of joy to love. Shannon Moriarity signs up to be the surrogate mommy but honestly I don't think either one of them have thought out what this action will mean to the rest of their lives.

    But whatever, I liked the characters. And I liked them together. Desires read to me as being about the characters more than about whatever outside factors are going on.

    It is a quick enjoyable read with people I enjoyed spending time with, for the most part. Burke is very alpha pushy I have too much money do what I say damn it and Shannon is very let me be your doormat at times. But shake them up and they make for a tasty cocktail. Now I really need to get my hands on Blame it on the Blackout.

    oh cool, she has a blog
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home