My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/01/2006
    whine wine wyne
    I can't tell you the amount of time I have spent the last few weeks looking into shit I:
    A. Have no interest in
    B. Don't own nor want to
    C. Don't understand

    I have shit to do. I have things I need to do. I have crap I would like to catch up on. There are books to mail, read and review. There are blogs to type and post. And a score of personal crap like apartment cleaning and sorting, oh and that ever present JOB to find.

    But what am I going to do right now? Look into memory cards and prices for digital cameras. So I can then go reload XP on my mom's computer so I can then try and fix her internet so I can then try and get my sisters IPOD shuffle to download.

    Since xmas I have put in over 24 hours trying to get my mom's computer to work with the stupid Ipod shuffle thing. Turns out if I had just upgraded it to XP without calling the SBC/yahoo people (who I now hate with a passion), it would work just dandy. But that is a long story for another time... don't worry ten to one I will forget and never bore you with it ;). Or put it where it belongs on my lj not the book blog.

    I am sure I am just a horridly selfish person but I am so overwhelmed with this shit. Where does the time go? I blink and the day is gone and I can't figure out what the fuck I did with it!
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home