My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/27/2006
    Karen is the EVOL!
    I was so good, didn't respond to the post. Only snarked a lil bit on tara's blog.

    I was good, it was done, we moved on until next week when someone plays the same tune again.

    But oh no.... karen had to go bring it up again.

    le sigh...
    6 Comments:
    1. Egads!! - not that one again. When I posted there before on that topic, I was told that I was filled with rage and negative feelings and that I needed a good counselor and that I shouldn't "dump" it on others. And if I'm not mistake - was called self indulgent - because I no longer adhere to the "if you can't say anything nice" school of thought.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/27/2006 02:54:00 PM  

    2. Hey, I meant to blog on the subject at the time, but I just couldn't be arsed. Mondays are usually my slowest days, when it comes to inspirational posts, so I thought I'd put up a blog that was bound to piss off a lot of people *g* Just kidding of course...

      And Kristie, don't you worry honey bunny, I was with you all the way! (BG)

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 2/28/2006 03:08:00 AM  

    3. Uhm, don't hate me. I had been working on a rebuttal for a few days and finally posted it. Good news is I'm crazy like a loon so I have no clue if what I posted has anything to do with reviews ;)

      Kristie - I kept myself from bringing the 'smack down' on the girl because I didn't want us looking like a gang. Then I also try not to comment at places I don't visit more than once a week.

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 2/28/2006 05:03:00 AM  

    4. LOL I shall go lookie...

      if we are gonna be a gang, like Can the jackets be purple instead of pink? Although Purple Lady's just doesn't have the same ring to it.

      I got chills
      They're multiplying
      And I'm losing control
      'Cause the power you're supplying
      It's electrifying!

      You better shape up
      'Cause I need a man
      And my heart is set on you
      You better shape up
      You better understand
      To my heart I must be trueYou're the One That I Want... uh sorry, I really should get more sleep.

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/28/2006 05:45:00 AM  

    5. Actually - I thought her comment was funny! It gave me a nice laugh after a day of frustration.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/28/2006 05:54:00 AM  

    6. That is all that matter Krisite :)

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/28/2006 06:04:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home