My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    2/26/2006
    Some Like It Sinful by Deborah Raleigh
    Some Like It Sinful by Deborah Raleigh

    No news on her new trilogy but thanks to D. for the heads up on the new cover. Cuz look purple!

    I keep telling myself I shouldn't like this cover but really the purple is great, the font nice and it keeps the theme from the first book. So all in all it is pretty, or it could just be that is it purple!

    She has an excerpt up. Don't recall if it was up there in Jan or not. I haven't read it but hey I have the first book still tbr.
    8 Comments:
    1. Gosh, I know...you want to hate the cover but you just can't. I really liked SOME LIKE IT WICKED's cover. Try that one out. I liked it. You might enjoy it...good if you're in the mood for a bold heroine who's not completely retarded. The hero is hot, too!!!

      By Blogger romancelover, at 2/26/2006 12:59:00 PM  

    2. For why am I dead to you today? Honest - until I saw this one on Romancelover's blog I had never heard of her before. And I didn't do a snark on her cover - I love purple - plus I only seen to pick on a "different" publisher to rant on.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/26/2006 03:21:00 PM  

    3. Hey - you had about 7 - nope just checked 14 different topics going on that one. *grin* I read most of them!!!! And if you had had a picture I would have noticed for sure - see I'm more of a visual type personality. Now that you "do pictures" I notice these things.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/26/2006 05:36:00 PM  

    4. Oh, my god, It's the guy I dubbed the "Pocket Cover Model Muse". Except he's everyone's muse! If only Meljean could see this--I'm learning to recognize him in profile.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/26/2006 06:56:00 PM  

    5. Yeah, good thing, too, since his nips are covered up here!

      I just got into one of my occasional "don't want to read books and don't want to write anything" funks.

      P.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/26/2006 09:26:00 PM  

    6. awwww poor P. Glad to see you back!

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/27/2006 07:49:00 AM  

    7. Is Deborah Raleigh Debbie Raleigh?

      Hang on. I've just confused myself for a moment there. *re-reads my comment*

      Has Deborah Raleigh a pen name that goes by Debbie Raleigh?

      *re-reads my revised comment*

      Still confusing. Oh, sod it. I'm sure you get my drift.

      By Blogger lost, at 2/27/2006 11:47:00 AM  

    8. yep
      http://www.deborah-raleigh.com/books.html

      she be the same... use to do trads

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/27/2006 01:41:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home