My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/14/2006
    Swinging through blogland... romancestyle...
    You have prolly seen these all but I am determined to post all the stuff I have in draft... Maili has a great POV post up with some interesting comments.

    The two ja(y)ne's have a very creative type on book reviewing at Dear Author

    Thrifty Reader, another new to me reader blogger, has a review up of Shadowheart. A book I will always hold dear because it was the first 'romance' novel I read.

    Do check out Journal of an Avid Reader newest, new blog.
    A)she rocks the house
    B)she has done a great job with the new template.
    C)has a nifty keeper shelf page
    D)I said so

    Fiona's Farrago is another new reader blogger! Very cool... there can never be too many.

    Harlequin is having a spring cleaning sale.

    Suisan is playing the name game. And as always has an interesting post up.

    I want The Texan's Forbidden Affair by Peggy Moreland. Anyone read her? She any good?

    The Scoundrel sold out. I really need to try to read this again.

    Tara Marie talks about people talking about historicals

    KarenS So, Did We Evolve...is one more reason why I like her so.

    and she reminded me of this post that I must go read and really so should you...

    There are more but I must go finish a few things, send out a resume or two and get ready to start ::gasp:: working because money must come in or rent won't get paid, while I keep looking for a job I like, want. bah
    2 Comments:
    1. It will prolly look mostly the same... I am in lurve with my banner. The duckie is too cute and purple!

      And maili did a kick ass job with the font.

      And it is purple!

      But who knows... email sent ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/14/2006 07:15:00 PM  

    2. yep

      THE maili is wise and wonderful.

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/15/2006 03:05:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home