My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/13/2006
    Library Sale oh how I missed you so....
    There is a library near me, eek I forgot to get a card, anywho... when they do their library sales romance is $.10 a book. All the others are $.25. They even did TRADESIZE romance for .10 sadly it was nothing I needed but I still picked up six. What? I will take them to half price and get a credit to get books I need.

    What you can get for $3.50.
    Angel Eyes, Montana Mistress and Tempted by Fire - Thea Devine
    With this Ring - Carla Kelly (.10!) (OOP)
    Strange Brew - Stobie Piel
    Prodigal Son - Susan Mallery
    What a Girl Wants - Jamie Sobrato
    Never Naughty Enough - Jill Monroe
    A Treacherous Proposition - Patricia Frances Rowell
    The Rebel Bride and Evening Star (need one more and have the series) by Catherine Coulter
    A Kiss Remembered, Words of Silk and Demon Rum by Sandra Brown

    Craving Beauty and Awaken to Pleasure by Nalini Singh (as well as I have Secrets of a Marriage Bed, will read one for sure, if good request the Berkley to review)
    Charlie All Night - Jennifer Cruise
    Sarah's Child, To Die For, Kiss Me While I Sleep by Linda Howard
    The Perfect Wife by Mary Burton
    Again the Magic and Stranger in my Arms - Lisa Kleypas
    Cheyenne Amber by Catherine Anderson (someone said they loved this... I think)
    Long Tall Texans Emmett and Regan - Diana Palmer (you didn't think we would get through without at least one palmer did you?)
    Dark Angel - Mary Balogh (.10!)
    Abbie's Outlaw - Victoria Bylin (traded it in but need it for the series and .10!)
    Sex, Lies and Online Dating - Rachel Gibson (never read her... wanted a SEP book or two but there were none in MM)
    Courting the Countess - Barbara Pierce
    For the Roses - Julie Garwood
    The Endearment - LaVyrle Spencer

    And six tradesizes books I didn't write down. One was The Royal Pain - .10! I paid full price for mine. Some Marine thing by Fetzer, a brava antho I don't recall, a Devine book, and Houston, We have a Problem. Hopefully I can trade them in for enough cash to get Angel in my Bed and a few others I need but have no time right now to read ;).

    Back to reviews with me...
    4 Comments:
    1. You got quite a haul!!

      I have a tiny library near me ~ and your list is bigger than their ENTIRE romance stock!! :D

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/13/2006 02:38:00 PM  

    2. I think that Catherine Anderson might be HTF. I sold my copies of those Devines on Half.com (oh a couple of years ago now) for around $3 each.

      $.10! The library was obviously not interested in making money. You start out selling them for $.50 and by the last day of your sale you beg people to haul a bag of them out the door for $1.

      By Blogger Wendy, at 5/13/2006 03:44:00 PM  

    3. I thought of you. lots today ;)

      If I wasn't so broke I would have said something. Hell they had new books: Devil in Winter, all the Quinn (with the new one, Lady and Lord of Sin and tons of nice new looking romances... hell I picked up sex, lies and online dating all for ten cents.

      And I shouldn't have been able to get those tradesizes book for 10. They were letting HARDCOVER romance go for 10.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/13/2006 04:16:00 PM  

    4. hmmm you are right it shows on amazon for 6 something used...

      cool

      I am going to read these Devine's as some point but then do you want them? I couldn't remember if you had them all or what, just that she was your guilty pleasure read.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/13/2006 04:31:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home