My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/25/2006
    someone so should have stopped me
    I am half way through and I think I have read this book before. It reminds me of The Seduction. But I recall liking The Seduction.

    Does Holt have more than two characters?

    Hero - bored rake who takes his pleasure where he wants

    Heroine - virgin with no clue what to do down there but suddenly understand she desires the hero... she is tingley you see... and she gets him, really gets him and understands him in a way no one else can

    with in minutes

    cuz she is oh so worldly you know

    Bad Gays! Confused Gays! (or maybe bi)! are all around... ten will get you twenty the bad guy is one of the gays. I may quickly skim to the end just cuz but hell if I were the type to return a book, this would so go back.
    1 Comments:
    1. I wonder what the heroine in these books would do if she were around a huge balding ugly guy while experiencing the 'tingly bits'. I'll have to look up 'yeast infection' to find out if it was around then.

      Now that would be hilarious!!

      "She was so close to vomitting just by being so close to his jelatinous belly but her tingly bits told her she must desire him and so she edged closer and tried to control her gag reflex."

      Ain't it romantic!!

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 8/25/2006 04:06:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home