My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    12/14/2006
    beta blogger suckage or things to try if you can't comment
    1. Make sure you are logged in before you type your comment.

    2. If you are not logged in and hit login and publish to post your comment. A screen might appear that says you must log into your beta blogger account. Don't! If you right click - and left click on the word BACK (should be the first selection) it will take you back to your last page. You can then copy your comment you just typed. Then log into beta blogger. This SHOULD let you paste your comment and keep you from having to retype you it.

    3. If you still can't comment - I am sorry beta blogger sucks. You should be able to follow these instructions and comment using the anon or 'other' feature.

    PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TYPE IN YOUR NAME OR SCREEN NAME.
    Otherwise I will have no way of crowning you the winner of any contests. And there are tons of contests and fun things coming.

    And before you ask... yes... a new blog is currently in the works and will hopefully be up and running soon(ish).

    Labels: ,

    2 Comments:
    1. Thanks for the info I have been having a lot of trouble with this on many sites.

      By Blogger Kris, at 12/15/2006 09:13:00 PM  

    2. Ah!!!! I didn't realize we had to sign in to blogger first. I tell you it's driving me nuts and I'm glad I didn't switch!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 12/16/2006 06:59:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home