My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/29/2006
    file under too cool
    one of my fave things about author websites are the extra's about the books...

    like Jo Goodman's tidbits or Susan Kay Law's The Story's Story or Madeline Hunter's cut scenes...

    Well up at Dorchester's site they have a deleted scene from Shadow Touch by Marjorie M. Liu. It might be at her site too but I haven't looked yet.

    I haven't read the book yet, hell I haven't read the first one yet (but I have it). But I will some day.... oh yes I will.... I almost picked it up the other day at Walmart but I am trying to be strong and read the first books before buying the sequels.

    Trying is the word to focus on. But either way, seeing deleted scenes up always make me sqqqqeeee.
    2 Comments:
    1. I love authors websites for that reason too. And I'm horrible about reading series out of sequence. So I'm going to be the devil on your shoulder that says go for it and start with the sequels.

      By Blogger Samantha, at 1/29/2006 11:02:00 PM  

    2. It's worth reading TYGER EYE before you read SHADOW TOUCH because TYGER EYE somewhat introduces that Russian guy rather interestingly. I have to say he had my interest faster and longer than the hero of TE ever did.

      By Blogger lost, at 1/30/2006 02:20:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home