My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    1/30/2006
    the girl who doesn't like trades
    has 75 of them (76 if you count the one I have twice)

    But the big news.... the trades are off the livingroom floor and the contemporary novels are shelved. Sort of. The Bad Boy books are still here, along with the secrets, wicked women and EC's. So I guess they stay in here? Here being the bedroom... or I can move the MM contemps up a shelf and the Brava's out and these behind in the living room.

    That sounds like more work though and they are doing a walk through my apt tomorrow. Bastards. I told them to do it late afternoon or the next day, but supposedly they can't. Something to do with a sell...

    Do we want to take bets on if they knock in the middle of my phone call? But hey I have like a bookcase and a half done. And I do believe Faye Kellerman is gonna go. Poor girl but I need the space.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home