My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    11/08/2006
    I would like to know more...
    Anyone have a post up on these books:

    NEW to list:
    Lady's Pleasure by Renee Bernard

    The Rogue's Bride by Leslie LaFoy

    Seducing the Spy by Celeste Bradley
    Marg I didn't see a review up yet... did I miss it?

    Swept Away by Toni Blake mine mine mine

    Every Breath You Take by Judith McNaught *the MM with a 100 new pages... mostly wondering if people thought it was better for those pages or worse
    Holly have you put up your review yet?

    The Wicked One by Elizabeth Keys:
    AAR review
    I think I want this... another else read it yet?

    The Slightest Provocation by Pam Rosenthal soon to be mine

    The Stolen Bride by Brenda Joyce

    Sugar and Spice by Leda Swann
    jane you review this yet?

    Wolf's Temptation by Donna Birdsell

    Seduced by Magic by Cheyenne McCray
    off list until I read the first one

    Anyone read them and have any thoughts about them to share? Even a yay great or blech stay away would be good ;). I haven't been able to blog hop as much as normal and was just wondering... If nothing else know of any review 'sites' that have reviewed them?


    They are all books that have caught my eye for one reason or another, are out now, but I have not picked up or really seen much reader reaction to them.

    Thanks!

    Labels: ,

    16 Comments:
    1. I've got the sugar and spice one TBR. Janine wrote a review of the Slightest Provocation (AAR has a review) that we'll put up next week. She liked it.

      I am not buying the McCray one after her disaster of a book last time. Even my neighbor didn't like it and she likes all hot paranormals.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/06/2006 01:43:00 PM  

    2. What Jane said about McCray.

      By Blogger May, at 10/06/2006 02:09:00 PM  

    3. I'm hoping to read Seducing the Spy either on the weekend or early next week...maybe! I own it, so that is a start!!

      By Blogger Marg, at 10/06/2006 04:40:00 PM  

    4. I have Swept Away & Slightest Provocation - hoping to finish one of them this weekend.

      By Blogger Stacy~, at 10/07/2006 10:37:00 AM  

    5. I reviewed EBYT a while back, too, but it was the hardcover original. I didn't even know until I read this just now that she added more to the paperback. I might have to pick it up, because one of things that kept me from loving the HB was the lack of story development.

      By Blogger Holly, at 10/09/2006 02:46:00 PM  

    6. I read about half of McCray's book and put it down...it was dragging. I happened to have liked the first one.

      I just finished The Stolen Bride by Brenda Joyce. I liked it. Vintage Joyce. Ties into the deWarrene family saga.

      By Blogger Rosie, at 10/10/2006 02:58:00 AM  

    7. We're reviewing SWEPT AWAY at PBR in about 2 weeks. I'm just starting it now.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/10/2006 08:40:00 AM  

    8. I talked Jazz into buying the new EBYT and reading it ASAP, then sending it to me *g*, so check our site in a few weeks. :)

      By Blogger Holly, at 10/13/2006 04:46:00 PM  

    9. I finished reading Seducing the Spy today. Will have a post up in the next few days...although I am a bit behind in my reviews at the moment!

      By Blogger Marg, at 10/14/2006 12:19:00 AM  

    10. Ok, I got the new EBYT and read it. Way better than the first. Haven't posted my review yet, but I'll get around to it eventually. LOL

      By Blogger Holly, at 10/18/2006 01:25:00 AM  

    11. Yes, you must have missed it. Here's the link:

      http://readingadventures.blogspot.com/2006/10/seducing-spy-by-celeste-bradley.html

      By Blogger Marg, at 11/08/2006 01:15:00 AM  

    12. The only one on your list that appeals to me is the LaFoy book. I check online daily to see if it's in the stores but it still hasn't shown up yet. But the day it does, I'm there!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 11/08/2006 08:38:00 AM  

    13. The Sugar and Spice book is languishing. I have a bad feeling about it and as I have received a couple more Black Lace books, I figure if I am going to read erotica, I might as well read stuff from people who actually know what erotica is.

      That and I am soooooo tired of anthologies.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/08/2006 09:32:00 AM  

    14. Oh Jane honey! What you said about Black Lace! That's how I feel too - I always go to that line when I want "real" erotica.

      Haven't read it, and not interest in the Swann - but her story in the Parlor Games anthology was a train wreck IMHO.

      As for the Bernard - no post anywhere, but an online bud of mine said it's "very hot" and compared it to Passion by Lisa Valdez.

      By Blogger Wendy, at 11/08/2006 11:15:00 AM  

    15. Dude anyone get the Black Lace I wanted... damn I forget the name. Had the chick on it with her hands tied behind her back?

      I will have to look it up I know I blogged about it.

      I will have to check and see if Bernard is at Borders. yet... cuz I haven't seen it at walmart. Bastards.

      By Blogger sybil, at 11/08/2006 01:16:00 PM  

    16. Okay, I bought the Bernard book at Simon Says. :)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/08/2006 02:30:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home